Poster Competition 2017
Once again the Danish Foundation for Entepreneurship invites students to participate in the Poster Competition. THe winner will get the opportunity to develop more elements for the visual identity of Vinderen får mulighed for at arbejde videre med sit design og udvikle flere elementer til den grafiske identitet for Danish Entrepreneurship Award 2017.
Do you want to design the visual identity for Danish Entrepreneurship Award 2017 and win 10.000 DKK?
Submit your proposal for this year’s Award poster
What is Danish Entrepreneurship Award?
Danish Entrepreneurship Award is the biggest idea celebration for pupils and students. On Thursday November 16th 2017, almost 7000 pupils, students, teachers, educators and business advisors will be gathered for a day of celebrating entrepreneurship and innovation. At the Award, the pupils and students will meet the brightest business people of Denmark who put their knowledge and experiences at the pupil’s and student’s disposal.
If you have not been at Danish Entrepreneurship Award yourself, you can see the movie and the pictures from Award2016 on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/danishentrepreneurshipaward/.
About the poster
The poster for Danish Entrepreneurship Award 2017 is going to give the pupils and students the desire to act on their dreams and ideas. The poster has to exude energy, creativity, courage, innovation and development. It has to inspire young people from every level of the educational system to participate in Award2017 and give them the courage to throw themselves into the entrepreneurial life.
The poster has to be created in A3 upright size and there should be room to place the following text:
- Danish Entrepreneurship Award 2017
- 16. november 2017
- Kl. 10-16
- Messe C, Fredericia
The logo for Award2017 has to be incorporated in the design of the poster. It is up to you whether you want to use upright size or wide screen logo. You can find the different logos for Award2017 here.
The poster shall contain the color codes that you find here. It is up to you whether you use all of the colors or just some of them.
There should be space to place six to eight sponsor logos at the bottom of the poster.
Furthermore, is it possible that we use the graphics from the poster for a cover photo on Facebook, front page for our program in A5 and postcards in A6. It is expected that the winner will scale the poster to other formats afterwards and free of charge.
What does the winner of last year, Paw Poulsen, say about participating in the competition?
” Of course it is great to win, and it is super exciting to be the person behind the visual identity for Danish Entrepreneurship Award 2016”, says Paw, who studies graphic design at the Danish School of Media and Journalism.
About the price
The winner will receive the price of 10.000 DKK at the award ceremony at Danish Entrepreneurship Award on November 16th 2017.
About the jury
- Janne Høgshøj, owner, art director and innovator,Danish Connection
- Ulrik Bogetoft Ærenlund, art director, Fingerspitz Advertising
- Niels Haugstrup, project manager of digital media and branding, The Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship
How to participate
Send the poster along with a written presentation (max. ½ A4-page) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to write your name, email, phone number and apprenticeship/educational institution in the written presentation.
We need your contribution on Wednesday April 5th 2017 at 12.00 at the latest. The jury will find the winner, who will be contacted directly.
Terms of conditions
- You are a pupil or a student – fully-trained can NOT participate.
- The Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship is obliged to award a prize to one of the contributed posters, but not to use it.
- If the Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship chooses to use the poster, it will be artwork finished and adjusted.
- There will be no further fee besides the prize.
- At the reception of the contribution for the competition, The Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship will take ownership of all rights for use in media.
- The winner disclaims all copyrights of the contributed poster that is handed over to The Danish Foundation of Entrepreneurship. Afterwards the copyrights belong to the Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship.
- The jury’s decision is final and cannot be changed.
- By submission of a poster to the competition the person gives permission to his/her name, apprenticeship/educational institution and hometown being mentioned in relation to the publication of the poster in media chosen by The Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship.
- Contributions to the competition will not be confirmed or returned.
If you have any questions in regards to the competition, please contact project manager Camilla Ryge Leth at email@example.com.